Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Day 5 - Sold!

In all the excitement a few weeks ago, somehow I forgot to mention that my condo is SOLD!

It took 23 days and buyers are paying just over 98% of the asking price. Not too shabby. I will need to move by 1 March. This is good as it will give me lots of time to find something good for me.

Selling my condo this time was a whole lot easier than 4 years ago. Feeling good about my agent, the sale price and pretty much everything right now.

You should've seen me do my happy dance when I found out. I hadn't quite expected the deal to go through, and was resigned to having it on the market for a little longer. But no, the deal came through in the end and I couldn't be happier.

There are a few little things to take care:  fix 2 windows so they open AND close, and replace the insulation on some pipes on the roof.  Wanna see something cool?  Brother #3 was able to fix one of the windows (and was very quick and thorough installing the insulation on the a/c pipes on the roof). Here's a video to prove it can close without any funny business.


No comments: