Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 20 - End is in sight

I am making stuff up to tell you now. Just so you know.

Well, not really. I have nothing much to say so I'll tell you about my completely mundane day.

Gave this training this morning that was supposed to be recorded, but as with the last 2 sessions, there have been some kind of technical failures and they have not recorded. Guess what I get to re-do?! *Sigh*

On the bright side:  this big project I've been working on for the last little while is nearing its end. Quite glad about that.

Also - I nearly got my hair cut tonight except that I left it too late and my hair guru was all booked up.

That is all. Now to go and stand in front of my fireplace to warm up.

PS - Hair guru herself just this second called back and will take me tomorrow night! Woot, I will see again!

PPS - That is really all this time.

PPPS - Has anybody else noticed that it's so cold it makes your thighs cold when you're walking? I hate that.

PPPPS - OK, really done now. Bye.

No comments: