Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 14 - TED Talks

About a month after coming home from India, I decided to cancel my cable television service. I still have internet and I still have the AppleTV box, so I have access to fun stuff like Netflix.

Thanks to not having cable, I have done two things:

  1. I have been reading more.
  2. I have discovered TED Talks.
FYI - According to the TED website, they have over 1500 talks! That's a lot of video to watch. Not all of it will be interesting for me but there's still all kinds of stuff that is fascinating. If you have the chance to poke around on their website, or maybe watch a few videos, I think you'll find that regardless of the the topic, most of their presenters are quite remarkable speakers. I love that.

It's been over 3 months now and I think the only show I missed watching was the fourth season of Downton Abbey.

No comments: