Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 10 - Technology

This is not at all the post I thought I would be writing today. Given that it's Sunday, I thought I'd write about what I'm cooking this week. But nooooo, technology has a way of stepping in at the most inconvenient time. Today is one of those days.

Somehow, some application necessary to iTunes has been deleted from my computer (don't ask) and I am now unable to do certain actions. I have had to remove iTunes from my computer and am now in the process of re-installing the whole thing. That sighing you hear? It's me.

It seems like every week I'm having to install, update or otherwise refresh some software on my computer. Today is one of those days where it drives me nuts. I am not a patient person by nature. All this installing, updating and otherwise refreshing ... can we say impatient?!

The pictures and brief text of what I'm cooking this week will just have to wait.

Blame it on technology.

No comments: