Thursday, July 03, 2008

Fitness Test - 3

Six weeks ago I found out that I grew stronger this winter. Last night I found out that I have managed to improve another little bit since May.

The maximum weight I can bench press is 90lbs (5 lbs more)
The maximum reps I can bench press in 90 seconds (using 45lbs) is 57 (3 less than May - boo hiss!)
The maximum reps I can bench row in 90 seconds (using 45lbs) is 78 (1 more)
I can do a back extension for 3 minutes, 10 seconds (this is about a minute or so less than May, I think due to some back pain)
I can do 46 sit ups in 90 seconds (6 more!)
I can do 10 push-up in 90 seconds (9 more!)
I can do zero chin-ups in 90 seconds (the same and not really a surprise)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Forgot to mention that I did 153 sprinter runs in 90 seconds (did 136 in May).

1 comment:

Yvette said...

You're going to look like Sylvester Stallone before you know it!