Wednesday, December 19, 2007

T minus 2

Didn't get nearly as much done last night as I had hoped. I can thank the stupid STM for that. I had to drop off a book at the library and buy a large bar of Toblerone chocolate on my way home but still made it to the bus stop with a few minutes to spare. The bus had obviously not passed yet as there were 4 people in the queue ahead of me. Fine. Well, 40 minutes there was still no bus and my feet were frozen solid. So I ended up taking the metro and walking the 10 minute walk home. Never seeing a single bus pass me in either direction until I got 4 blocks from my house when I saw what the problem was. Snow removal. Traffic was backed up forever and no cars, buses or trucks were moving anywhere.

Anyway - I did get the cookies for work made. I did get 2 loads of laundry washed and dried. I did clean the counters and sinks in the kitchen. Tonight I go straight home and finish everything else.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Update: It was a struggle to get to yoga today at lunch but once again I'm amazed by the good it does me. Even more so that our instructor gave me a small token of appreciation for organizing the course, year after year. It's funny because really, I feel that I should be offering her something, not the other way around. Guess that what's called good Karma.

No comments: