Monday, November 12, 2007

Check, Check, Check

Break off with guy I've been seeing for last 7 weeks - check
Leave work early - check
Meet up with friend #1, meet kid #3, play with kids #1 and #2, have dinner, good chat, comfy bed, a trip to the grocery store in a car - check
Bake pumpkin muffins - check
Make way to see friend #2 on the ever so civilized train - check
See how baby has grown - check
Eat, talk, laugh - check

It was a good weekend. Got all kinds of stuff accomplished, saw friends that I haven't been able to see in a while (because they live so damn far away!), did some window shopping, treated myself to a little musical melodrama (Bollywood style), ran into my mother at The Bay, made pumpkin soup, went to bed early, slept well. Does it get any better?

1 comment:

nickt said...

I think there needs to be some more details about the first item on your list.