Friday, August 31, 2007

Going to get myself in trouble

This morning at breakfast Darcy wasn't terribly interested in eating her Rice Krispies. Can't exactly blame her. I'm not always too fussed with them myself. And really, who wants to be eating cereal when there are tea parties to be played?! So one minute Nick is telling her to eat the cereal and the next Darcy is blowing on them and there are suddenly rice krispies ALL over the table. There is also dead silence for a split second as Nick, Sue and I all stare at the table in amazement that she actually did that! Then of course, Nick put on his Dad face and gave her a time out. He should've given me one too because I basically sat in my chair for the three minutes of time-out, having to cover my face to hide the fact that I was laughing so hard I was crying (with the occasional snort, I admit), shaking not daring to look at Sue or Nick for fear of losing it all together.

Even thinking of this little incident now has given me a fit of the giggles. All I can remember is the whoosh of air as Darcy blew and looking down to a sea of krispies all over the table. Funny stuff.

Wesley continues to be pretty relaxed and mellow most of the time. He also seems to have taken a liking to farting and pooping while on my lap. (Wait just a second - did I just mention baby farts and poops on my blog?! Who am I???)

1 comment:

Blogger_Naut said...

Gadzooks - say it ain't so!! Hey - now that you have popped your poopy-stories cherry, will you hold my baby too when she lets one rip? I'd be most honoured :)