Thursday, July 26, 2007

I got it! I got it!

At long last - managed to pick up my copy of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows last night. I couldn't dive into it because I had Dragon Boat practice, we took team pictures and so it was nearly 8:30pm by the time I finally got home. Argh! After showering, stretching, getting food ready for work today, clothes ready for work, gym clothes out, bike in position ... I only managed to read about 100 pages before going to bed.

Doesn't look like I'll get much reading done tonight either as I'm hoping to meet up with Tamara & Ben and their two kids. Tamara & Ben came in from Halifax to see The Police concert last night (sooo jealous!). I'm excited to see them and of course that is much more important than just reading a book ;)

I will get to the book. Soon. I hope.

No comments: