Friday, April 20, 2007

Boy, is Jacques Villeneuve short!

Lucky me got to attend a VIP event at Cirque du Soleil's new show, Kooza, last night. As the last minute un-official photographer, I was running around taking pictures of the biggest movers and shakers in the Montreal finance and business scene. One of the guest's was Jacques Villeneuve himself, of F1 Grand Prix fame. Can you imagine my surprise when suddenly he was a few feet away from me and I towered over him?!

I did a quick internet search this morning and found out that he's actually only 5'6" (168cm). Who knew? That's 1-inch shorter than me, but rather more if you count that I was tottering around in 3-inch heels. For some reason, suddenly I wasn't so impressed by him.

1 comment:

Yvette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.