Wednesday, March 01, 2006

More Tips for Guys (continued)

If you wish to have some success in the cyber dating world here is a rule that should be followed, if you follow no other rule, at least follow this one.

"Use the 14-day over-and-out rule" on email correspondence. If a man hasn't been willing to meet me or set a date to meet after 14 days, he will be deleted from my list. He's either married, living with someone, deeply in debt, or the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Ignoring this rule leads to mistakes, heartache, and time lost (and who has time to lose, certainly not me).

So, for those 5 or 6 guys out there that stopped emailing me for 2 weeks/a month and then decided to get back to me, the above rule is why I have not responded to you. This also applies to the guys who have been shilly-shallying with the email thing, not providing their name, local phone number, picture, etc., after 2 weeks of this kind of nonsense I deleted you from my list.

No comments: