Thursday, February 23, 2006

That shut them up!

Many of you know that I have some noisy neighbours. In particular, the guy whose kitchen backs onto my bedroom, tends to be quite a racket maker early in the morning.

This morning I had been awake since 5am listening to the snowplows barrel along the sidewalks but was just resting in bed, quietly listening to the radio when at 5:45am (15 minutes before I have to get up), my noisy neighbour started dragging his chair across the tile floor (for the 1,000,000,000 ... time). Before I could sigh or swear, I leapt up and pounded my fist really hard, three times, on the wall.

Amazingly, I didn't hear another peep from that side after that.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

HA! I wish I could have witnessed that! Good on ya! Did you feel all proud and mighty after that? Did you strut around like a peacock, looking at the wall to this guy's place, mentally saying "SO THERE!"