Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Oops I did it again ...

This post actually has nothing to do with that trailer trash girl, but rather has everything to do with my buying more shoes this weekend. Before you all pass judgement on me - hear me out. OK, so I bought three pairs of shoes. But I actually need them.

Pair #1: black pumps - because the ones I have at work are finished and I'm going to throw them in the bin. I did tell myself the same thing for the black pumps I bought in England, but they are kind of more summery because they are strappy.

Pair #2: black flats - becauses my two other pairs are finished. I threw out the others last night as soon as I got home. Well, I didn't actually throw them out, but they are in my goodwill bag, so that's good enough.

Pair #3: walking shoes - because my other running shoes are for the summer and have mesh on the sides. Not so good for walking home in the fall when the chances of rain are significantly increased.

Now, I suppose I should rationalize the 4 pairs I bought in England, but I'm not gonna. So there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have never read Matilda before and am enjoying immensely (just wish I was that clever!). Saw the movie in England this summer with my penfriend's kids. The girls bought me the book for my birthday.

Yvette said...

I just have one thing to say, Missy: SLAP!

Angry Gnome said...

A woman can never have too many pairs of shoes. Gosh Steffo, how long have you known me, have you learned nothing from me?