Thursday, August 11, 2005

What to say and when to just shut up

A close is friend is going through quite a life crisis at the moment. Last night we were able to get together and talk things through. Well, mostly I tried to let her talk it all out. I just hope I provided enough of a listening ear, shoulder to cry on, and some pertinent advice to balance it all out. It's hard knowing what to say, when and how to say it, and when to just shut up and listen.

Woman, hope it helped. I'm always there for you.

3 comments:

Yvette said...

Trust me, you ALWAYS say the right thing and have been a help and comfort to me many times (recall my tears during our walk to Dürrenroth?) You are a rock.

Unknown said...

Oh Yvie ... now you're making me cry!

Yvette said...

GOOD! Since you didn't do it at the airport. Bawl, baby, bawl!