Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Funny kid story #1

My best friend, Yvette (aka Why) has two kids. Her boy, Dylan is nearly 6 years old, her daughter Kolina just turned 10. Why often shares with me funny stories that happen to the kids. Here is the first in the Funny Kids Stories series:

"I think Dylan learned a lesson today. Immediately after dinner (soup, bread & yogurt), he went and sat on Kolina's desk chair, which is one of those office-type ones with wheels and that you can spin around on. Well, Dylan learned that if you sit on said chair and spin around like an idiot, you throw up your dinner.

Thank goodness we have parquet floors!"

4 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

Note to self: No chairs with wheels!

Unknown said...

Feel free to share any of your own stories!

Sue Matthews said...

OK, here's proof that my daughter belongs to your family. I was listening to the radio this morning when Darcy crawled over to the stereo and turned it to Nick's "Star Wars" CD. As soon as the opening music started playing, she started clapping. It begins for a new generation!

Unknown said...

Oh my God!!! That's incredible!!! Wait'll I tell Eric and Marc.